Did you know – psychologists can help you in your quest to get fit and healthy?
Whether you’re keen to lose weight, exercise more, or simply want to learn how to stress less and relax more, at M1 Psychology Loganholme we have psychologists to help. Abra Garfield has a passion for sport and exercise psychology, while Kelly Gall and Mia Olsson have a particular interest in helping people like you with health-related concerns.
Call M1 Psychology Loganholme on (07) 3067 9129 today to book; or take a few moments to browse through some of the articles by our psychologists, to help you get fit and healthy!
Get Fit and Healthy with M1 Psychology Loganholme:
- Do you Deserve Better Sleep?
- Do you Need to Cut Back your Drinking?
- Fitspiration – Friend or Foe?
- Gain Control over your Eating and Weight
- Getting Active Made Easy
- Help for Losing Weight
- Increasing Motivation and Drive
- Introducing Health Psychology
- Managing Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Recovering from Heart Surgery
- When Being Healthy Becomes Unhealthy