Our offices are located at Level 1, Suite 1, 16-18 Beenleigh Redland Bay Road, Loganholme.
Take Exit 30 from the M1, and look for the Fernwood sign – we are in the next complex.
If you are facing the Southside Vet Clinic, M1 Psychology is in the building on the right. Head up the stairs, and turn right.
There is plenty of free parking available in front, or try the undercover car parking beneath the building.
To make an appointment try Online Booking. Alternatively, you can call M1 Psychology Brisbane on (07) 3067 9129
Please like the M1 Psychology Facebook page so we can keep you posted!
What can you expect from M1 Psychology Loganholme?
- The widest choice of psychologists available in Logan. Currently we have 24 therapists offering appointments at the clinic, so you will have plenty to choose from!
- Logan psychology service open 6 Days from 8am to 8pm – depending on the psychologists’ available hours.
- Booking appointments through an online diary. No waiting for reception to call you back.
- Psychology training centre for psychology apprentices and interns.
- Plans to expand into psychiatry, specialist counselling and allied health services such as nutrition.
- FREE emotional health check up by a member of our psychology team.
- Low fee or bulk billing for those in hardship.
- Expert psychology services such as neuropsych assessments for children and adults.
- Family and Couples counselling.
- Depression help.
- Counselling and therapy for mental health and wellbeing.
- Options for counselling by psychologists from a variety of cultures, faiths, ages and training backgrounds.
- Services for the gay and lesbian community.
- Our team includes clinical psychologists, a health psychologist, sports psychologist and forensic psychologist.
- Disability access and close to M1 motorway.
- Inspirational decor with internationally themed rooms.
- Children’s area in waiting room.
- Child and Educational Psychology Services, find a child psychologist Logan.
- Home visits possible for those living near the clinic.
- Group Programs and professional training.
If you have any questions or would like to find out more about the best psychologists for your needs at our Loganholme clinic, call us now on (07) 3067 9129.